Reblogging because I always see Sherlock wearing sparkly earrings
Can never unsee the sparkly earrings.
what was life like before this
NO BODY KNOWS
At first I was like
“oh hot reservoir
this is my jelly”
and it didn’t make sense
but then it did
OH MY HOT RESERVOIR
THIS IS MY JELLY.
I love the English language.
OH HOT RESIVIOR THIS IS MY JELLY
I CAN’T BREATHE
I LEGIT THOUGHT THE SAME THING
what the is this
dont kermit suicide
i need a moment
SOME ONE PUT LESTRADE IN THIS.
and before you ask, yes it’s transparent…
The internet has been won.
- spanish and italian: So THESE words are feminine and THESE words are masculine, and you ALWAYS put an adjective AFTER the noun.
- french: haha i dont fuckin know man just do whatever
- german: LET'S ADD A NEUTRAL NOUN HAHA
- english: *shooting up in the bathroom*
- gaelic: the pronounciation changes depending on the gender and what letter the word starts and ends with and hahah i dont even know good fucking luck
- polish: here have all of these consonants have fun
- japanese: subject article noun article verb. too bad there's three fucking alphabets lmao hope your first language isn't western
- welsh: sneeze, and chances are you've got it right. idfk
- chinese: here's a picture. draw it. it means something. it can be pronounced three different ways. these twenty other pictures are pronounced the same but have very different meanings. godspeed.
- hebrew: hey so we know you need the vowels to figure out which word this is but we're just gonna leave them out anyway idk we just like to fuck with you